The Future of Intensive Care - A Brainstorming Meeting
From 10/6/2018 to 12/6/2018
Why not join us at our new format Brainstorming meeting, a rare chance to meet up close with 10 leading, international experts in the field of intensive care medicine and discover their vision of how this field will evolve and change in the years to come.
Interactive discussions and debate will be based around 20 important questions as:
- How much centralization of critical care services?
- What will the hospital of the future look like?
- Mortality will continue to decrease everywhere: will ICU mortality also decrease to… almost 0%?
- Automated systems: will robots be the limit?
- Will we better identify patients who may benefit from early ICU admission?
- When will intensive care be bad for the patient?