Echocardiography for Hemodynamic Monitoring 2017
To promote the use of echocardiography in the hemodynamic evaluation of critically ill patients.
The course, will be interactive, with a lot of time devoted to questions, hands-on sessions, and discussions of live video-transmissions. The first day will be devoted to revising the basics of echocardiography; the second and third days will describe how to use this technique to evaluate the hemodynamic status of critically ill patient.
- Jacques Creteur (Brussels, Belgium)
- Daniel De Backer (Brussels, Belgium)
- Antoine Herpain (Brussels, Belgium)
- Paul H Mayo (New Hyde Park, US)
- Anthony McLean (Sydney, Australia)
- Jan Poelaert (Brussels, Belgium)
- Michel Slama (Amiens, France)
- Fabio Taccone (Brussels, Belgium)
- Philippe Unger (Brussels, Belgium)
- Antoine Vieillard-Baron (Boulogne-Billancourt, France)
- Jean-Louis Vincent (Brussels, Belgium)